American Financial Network, Inc. (AFN) has local community branches like ours, serving homebuyers and homeowners like you from coast to coast. Each branch location has professionals who know mortgage lending and the communities in which they lend, serving the mortgage needs of individual homebuyers, builders, and real estate professionals. Click here to see where Seth Daniels (NMLS #262329) is licensed. AFN corporate is a family-owned and operated business headquartered in Brea, California, and it partners with like-minded people with similar goals and aspirations—to finance the American Dream. AFN’s mission: to be the best, most trusted, and admired mortgage lender with unique, affordable, and convenient products while maintaining a close, family-oriented culture.
Meet Seth Daniels
Seth Daniels, CMA. (NMLS ID #262329) is a Regional Branch Manager and licensed Mortgage Loan Originator with American Financial Network, Inc. serving communities of and near Marlton, New Jersey and Tampa, Florida. Seth’s combined certification, education, and years of mortgage lending experience assure his clients receive the guidance they need to select the most suitable mortgage product for their individual requirements.
Seth Daniels, CMA. is a mortgage industry professional and expert advisor extensively trained to help you understand how to use mortgage debt to build sustainable, lifelong wealth – you thought you were just financing a home! – CMAs like Seth are sworn to uphold the highest standards of integrity as they prepare their clients for homeownership and a promising financial future.
AFN offers various purchase money and refinance products, such as conventional conforming and jumbo loans, FHA, VA, USDA, Renovation loans, Down Payment Assistance programs, and more; Seth has in-depth knowledge and understanding of all programs. As thousands of satisfied clients and proud homeowners before you, you can trust Seth to find the product that is right to fulfill your mortgage needs.
Seth is a masterful communicator who believes knowledge is the key to understanding. He will arm you with the information you need to understand your best course of action. There are hundreds of mortgage products and programs available; trust Seth to help you find what works for your unique set of circumstances. Seth’s promise to you is to live by his core values and empower you in the loan process.
Meet The Team
Eva has a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and is also a licensed loan officer
(NMLS #1531899). She has been with AFN for over 4 years. She enjoys spending time with family, reading, swimming, and journaling.
Katrina Elliott has over 18 years in the mortgage industry. Her experience includes: processing, underwriting, correspondent lending and AML. She has a strong work ethic, the ability to think outside the box, and strives to make others feels at ease. In her spare time she enjoys reading, music, art, and spending time with family.
Sarah is our Branch Coordinator and the glue that helps our branch move smoothly. She graduated Towson University with a B.S in Family and Human Services. She has a passion for working with kids and thrives in any helping field. She’s a mom to a busy toddler and values time spent with her family.
Branch Operations Manager
Susan has been with AFN for 6 years, but in the mortgage industry for longer. She switched to the mortgage industry after earning her bachelor’s degree. She enjoys spending time with her family and traveling.
Building a Brighter Financial Future
Our Mission & Core Values
To help homebuyers, homeowners, and real estate investors to purchase, refinance, or manage their debt to build generational wealth in an affordable, safe, and ethical manner.
1. Each member of our team accepts 100% accountability for their interaction and actions with clients, partners, and my team members.
2. We provide safe, affordable, and ethical mortgages based on our client’s individual needs and circumstances.
3. We are committed to excellence and continual education in support of our clients, partners, and team members.
4. We believe communication occurs when all parties understand, so we are committed to communicating with you.
5. With all purchase contracts it is our commitment to all of the parties in the contract to align our resources to ensure we can be ready to close on time.
6. We will always integrate our mission statement and core values with those we interact with.
7. We are dedicated to going the extra mile for our clients and partners by providing an outstanding experience with access to innovative, convenient, and user-friendly tools
8. We are dedicated to serving those that serve our communities – Educators, Veterans, Police, Fire, Government Employees, Medical Professionals